10) I started a new position at work in the beginning of July and it actually keeps me BUSY during the day.
9) My company has blocked Google Reader. Somehow I have forgotten how to read blogs without it...
8) There are 37 days to go until our wedding. THIRTY SEVEN!
7) Our 2 1/2 year old. What the what? How did he get so big? And fast? And has he always had this much energy???
6) Then there's this surprise we got on Father's Day:
5) Which of course means we have about 6,000 doctor's appointments scheduled.
4) Which also means we need to get the above referenced toddler potty trained. ASAP.
3) And there's the big boy bed issue to attend to.
2) And my need to sleep. All. The. Time.
1) Finally, there's the nausea. Let's not even go there.
So, there you have it. You're all caught up. Does anyone know if you can hire people to potty train your kids? That's about where I'm at right now. And every time I go to address the toddler bed issue, I just fall asleep in it. We aren't very productive these days. :)